Get those feet ready for sandals.
Spring Health & Beauty Tip 22 – Super Soft Feet
As the weather is starting to get nicer (not today but generally), it’s time to start thinking about getting our feet out of hibernation in our chunky socks and shoes and into flip-flops.
This tip comes from my friend and Spa Therapist extraordinaire Nikki Myers…
For dry, cracked or corse feet;
- Scrub then using Sea Salt mixed with a little Olive Oil.
- Rinse off
- Massage in lots of Vaseline
- Cover with socks and leave for an hour, or ideally over night
- The voila! Super Soft Feet
If you have a health & beauty tip to add to the series, please leave it in the comment box below.
Did you know you can follow this blog and get messages dropped straight into you email. Just fill in your details on the right.
So pretty, oh so pretty….
Easy Quick Healthy Tip 23 – Warming, Nourishing Hair Treatment
Don’t forget about the gorgeous hair that frames your face. A fantastic hot oil treatment that will treat your hair & scalp. Massage the whole scalp to relieve any tension, relax the muscles & help with headaches.
- Warm 4 tablespoons of olive oil (more for longer hair) by gently heating it on the hob.
- Once warm take off the hob.
- Add 4 drops of Rosemary or 4 drops of Lavender essential oils to the warm olive oil.
- Coat the entire scalp & end of your hair in the mixture.
- Cover your head with a shower cap or with a cling film then a towel & let the mixture do its thing for at least 15 minutes – but the longer the better…
- Wash out. You may need to shampoo twice to get all the oil out.