Spring Health & Beauty Tip 18 – Honey Mask
Honey makes are great mask as it helps reduce and prevent wrinkles & softens the skin. Plus it couldn’t be easier.
- Cleanse your face so lovely and clean
- Rinse with warm water to open your pores
- Smoother your face in lovely Honey
- Leave for 10 or 15 mins and wash off.
- Admire your lovely honey skin!
Happy masking x
Holly’s attempt at a yougart face mask! 🙂
Love the Skin You’re In
Easy Quick Healthy Tip 17 – Give Your Skin A Treat
Especially the skin on your face can take a serious battering everyday. We have already discussed the effects of anti-oxidents on your face, so every now and then you need to give it a real treat with a lovely mask so that it can recharge and get loads of lovely nutrients in it.
Here are some simple – make at home – natural Face Masks.
- All Skin Types: Mix together a tablespoon of honey, 3 tablespoons of yogurt & a few drops of lemon.
- Cleansing Mask: Smear honey on to damp skin.
- Normal / Dry Skin: Crush a banana with a fork & smooth on your face & neck.
- Oily Skin: Crush 6 strawberries with a fork & smooth on you face & neck.
- Mature Skin: Mix 1 avocado, 1 teaspoon of clear honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice & 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt, mashing it all together with a fork. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Always apply your face mask to freshly washed skin. Another good tip is to exfoliate your skin after cleansing but before your mask to get rid of all the dead skin first.
Let me know how you get on and post any piccies of your masks in the comments. xx