We are currently accepting review requests.
If you are interested in reviewing The Fabulous Woman’s Guide Through Cancer for your blog or website, please fill in your details below and I will contact you shortly.
I look forward to hearing from you! Nx
Follow this blog to get latest posts and updates straight to your inbox. Just click follow on the right (underneath if your on your mobile).
You can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter
I genuinely love to hear from you so come and say hi! Nx
I was so thrilled to be nominated by a couple of people for the One Lovely Blog. A very big thank you to Live Now Dream Later , Rectal Cancer My Arse and Stepping 2 your Dreams for the nomination which I accept.
The point of the award is to give a platform to different blogs by giving bloggers a chance to nominate other blogs they enjoy.
The One Lovely Blog Award, recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Random Facts About Myself
- I have two middle names – Jane and Ballantine. Ballantine was a family surname that would have died out when my great-great-great Grandfather (something like that) only had daughters. So his daughters gave it to their children as a second middle name and the tradition has continued with every generation ever since, including my children.
- I passed my driving test on my 4th attempt! Yes, 4th! Strange because I am an awesome driver.
- My ideal evening includes reading magazines in a super hot bubbly bath.
- I actually have a bit of a magazine addiction and buy a ridiculous number monthly magazines, my favourites being Ideal Home, Red and Good Housekeeping… and Woman and Home…. and…
- I am the eldest of 3 siblings although people always assume my sister is older.
- I do most the things I always swore I would never do when I had my own kids – like letting them watch Peppa Pig on my phone in a restaurant.
- Harry Potter is and always will be my literary true love.
The 15 Amazing Blogs That I Nominate are