I actually cannot believe today is New Years Eve and the end of 2015! As NYE can make us a little reflective, I thought that I would give you all the links for the 5 most popular posts on this blog in 2015!
- The Stupid Things People Say When You Have Cancer! – This is actually my most popular post of all time, I think because it is just as useful for people who don’t have cancer as those who do.
- Top 5 Things to do When Someone Has Cancer – I imagine this is for a similar reason, it’s useful for everyone.
- Holy Island by LJ Ross – Book Review – This book was such a huge success for LJ Ross and people seem to like reading about Holy Island, just as much as they like reading Holy Island. Final instalment is out this year, can’t wait!
- Kiddie Friendly Green Juice – AKA Dinosaur Juice – This post was actually from 2014 but remains one of my most read this year! Clearly I need to be doing more posts on the healthy juices I get my kids to drink.
- The Problem with NOT Losing Your Hair When You Have Cancer – I remember being so nervous when I wrote this post. It is a side of cancer that you don’t hear very much about and I was worried about people’s reaction to the post. But I needn’t have been, you guys couldn’t have been kinder and I got some very sweet messages from people who had exactly the same thing. I’m so pleased this post made it onto the list.
So there they are, my top 5! Are they yours? Was there another post you preferred? Let me know in the comments. And if there is anything you would like me to write more about, please feel free to let me know about that in the comments too.
Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year!! Nx
Follow this blog to get latest posts and updates straight to your inbox.
I genuinely love to hear from you so come and say hi! Nx