I was so thrilled to be nominated by a couple of people for the One Lovely Blog. A very big thank you to Live Now Dream Later , Rectal Cancer My Arse and Stepping 2 your Dreams for the nomination which I accept.
The point of the award is to give a platform to different blogs by giving bloggers a chance to nominate other blogs they enjoy.
The One Lovely Blog Award, recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Random Facts About Myself
- I have two middle names – Jane and Ballantine. Ballantine was a family surname that would have died out when my great-great-great Grandfather (something like that) only had daughters. So his daughters gave it to their children as a second middle name and the tradition has continued with every generation ever since, including my children.
- I passed my driving test on my 4th attempt! Yes, 4th! Strange because I am an awesome driver.
- My ideal evening includes reading magazines in a super hot bubbly bath.
- I actually have a bit of a magazine addiction and buy a ridiculous number monthly magazines, my favourites being Ideal Home, Red and Good Housekeeping… and Woman and Home…. and…
- I am the eldest of 3 siblings although people always assume my sister is older.
- I do most the things I always swore I would never do when I had my own kids – like letting them watch Peppa Pig on my phone in a restaurant.
- Harry Potter is and always will be my literary true love.
The 15 Amazing Blogs That I Nominate are
- O Wonderful, Wonderful
- Sequins in the South
- Love Suspense
- Jakes Symposium
- Through the Looking Glass…and What Alice Found There
- Osto Life
- Thalia Skye
- Essays and Wine
- London Ephemeris
- The Big Stoma Bucket List
- Cottonwool and Eggshells
- Amanda Faith Wright
- The Delete Button
- Ostomy Champagne Lifestyle
- Make Me An Earth Mother