Sleep in Heavenly Peace
Spring Health & Beauty Tip 10 – Sleep Well
Everyone needs a good night sleep. Its not just the actual missing of sleep that is tricky, its the knock on effect that loss of sleep has. Feeling tired, not thinking straight and if you are anything like me, seriously over-emotional when tired. So today you are actually getting a few tips all about getting a good night sleep.
- Make your bedroom as dark as possible and keep it cool – optimum for a good nights sleep.
- Practice deep breathing or ideally meditate before bed.
- Keep screens off or out of the room. The little lights can interfere & there is always that temptation to have a look at your phone during the night if you are up.
- A couple of drops of Lavender oil on your pillow or cotton napkin on your pillow.
- No coffee in the afternoon.
- A warm bath before bed, ideally with a couple of drops of Lavender or Ylang Ylang for a good night sleep.
If you have any tips, please let me know in the comment box below xx
Sweet dreams x
By the way did you know you can follow this blog? Just enter your email on the link on the right of this post (under all the stiff about me) then you will get these tips delivered straight to your inbox.