Commonly known as Indian Head Massage this gorgeous treatment is pure relaxation. We hold so much tension in our heads, jaws, shoulders and neck and all these key areas are worked throughly during a Head Massage treatment.
There are a number of different Head Massage techniques but in the tradition Indian practice, you keep your clothes on, no oil is used and you stay sitting up in a comfortable chair. The massage therapists will the massage, apply pressure and treat the shoulder, neck, jaw and head areas to dissolve knots and relax and release the muscles. This can release headache-causing blockages and to encourage better circulation of the cerebral fluid, relax the entire head, neck and shoulder area, encouraging circulation and stimulating hair growth.
The benefits of Head Massage can include;
- Relieve built up tension that can often result in headaches, migraines, neck and back pain.
- Detoxify the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Boost overall immunity
- Improve circulation
- Promote clarity and increased concentration.
- Boost cerebral spinal fluid circulation.
- Relieve sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia
- Provide relief from stress and promotes relaxation
- Renew energy levels
- Increase feelings of peace, calm and well-being.