So pretty, oh so pretty….
Easy Quick Healthy Tip 23 – Warming, Nourishing Hair Treatment
Don’t forget about the gorgeous hair that frames your face. A fantastic hot oil treatment that will treat your hair & scalp. Massage the whole scalp to relieve any tension, relax the muscles & help with headaches.
- Warm 4 tablespoons of olive oil (more for longer hair) by gently heating it on the hob.
- Once warm take off the hob.
- Add 4 drops of Rosemary or 4 drops of Lavender essential oils to the warm olive oil.
- Coat the entire scalp & end of your hair in the mixture.
- Cover your head with a shower cap or with a cling film then a towel & let the mixture do its thing for at least 15 minutes – but the longer the better…
- Wash out. You may need to shampoo twice to get all the oil out.